The status quo will no longer work in the new virtual environment. Today’s sales professionals must learn to be more concise, communicate value, and accentuate the most important points for their prospective buyers while keeping them engaged, now more than ever, in a video meeting.
This complimentary preview will demonstrate how to be successful as an online sales professional. You will build confidence in the “new” meeting room while learning critical techniques that will help you lead successful virtual sales meetings moving forward.
Join us for this preview of Dale Carnegie’s newest program – Virtual Selling: How to Build Relationships Online – where you will be introduced to the following:
- The key differences between online and in-person selling.
- Four key factors that define your professional presence online.
- How to build trust online with your clients.
- How to communicate value concisely online.
- Tips to keep your prospects interested and engaged in virtual meetings.
Tuesday | September 1st | 1:00PM – 2:00PM